If you did not attend Monsoon Math in 2021, please apply here.
If you attended camp last year, please apply here.
Applications are due July 25, 11:59 pm IST.
2022 application questions:
Please read the following carefully:
- The problems are harder than high school problems, and many applicants will find them challenging. We will have courses for students with varying exposure to mathematics, and will be admitting applicants who make very different amounts of progress on the problems.
- In your submission, you should aim to flesh out your reasoning and whatever thoughts you have had as much as you can, even if you know that the answer is neither correct nor complete. We encourage you to submit whatever progress can you make on as many problems as you can! We will be evaluating you on how you apply concepts and communicate your ideas.
- We have no preference for TeXed work, and will accept pictures of handwritten solutions.
- Please consolidate your work on each problem into a single file, and place all your files in a single Google Drive folder.
- Please ensure that your folder is viewable to us by checking your sharing settings. You should also verify this by opening the link that you share in incognito mode. We will be going through applications in a short period of time and will not be able to reach out to you if your solutions are not viewable.
- Please ensure that the solutions are completely your own! You are not supposed to use any resources other than those explicitly permitted through hyperlinks.
Have a question? Email: email@example.com