If you did not attend Monsoon Math in 2020, please apply here.
If you attended camp last year, please apply here.
Applications are due June 20, 11:59 pm IST.
2021 application questions:
Please read the following carefully:
- The problems are harder than high school problems, and many applicants will find them challenging. We will have courses for students with varying exposure to mathematics, and will be admitting applicants who make very different amounts of progress on the problems.
- In your submission, you should aim to flesh out your reasoning and whatever thoughts you have had as much as you can, even if you know that the answer is neither correct nor complete. We encourage you to submit whatever progress can you make on as many problems as you can! We will be evaluating you on how you apply concepts and communicate your ideas.
- We have no preference for TeXed work, and will accept pictures of handwritten solutions.
- Please consolidate your work on each problem into a single file. You should have five files: Solution1_firstname_lastname, Solution2_firstname_lastname, Solution3_firstname_lastname, Solution4_firstname_lastname, Solution5_firstname_lastname.
- Please ensure that your files are viewable to us by checking your sharing settings on each document. We will be going through applications in a short period of time and will not be able to reach out to you if your solutions are not viewable.
- Please ensure that the solutions are completely your own! You are not supposed to use any resources other than those explicitly permitted through hyperlinks.
Have a question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org